EasyMovie allows members of an organization to communicate and share knowledge easily through video storytelling.
Allowing every coworker to communicate through videos means it's essential for us to guarantee graphical consistency throughout all published video content.
Video charters allow admin users to easily manage the text animations settings appearing on all created videos.
How can I setup text sections using video charters?
1. Set up your text sections from the Video charter page
This feature is accessible from the EasyMovie platform, for all admin users.
Access your video charters list by clicking "Charters" on the left menu.
On a video charter, you will be able to define:
- basic graphic elements of your visual identity:
- text color
- background color
- full text sections that you will be able to import on a template:
- Speaker info
Click on each text section to edit it and set specific parameters such as texte style, background color, size & position, internal and external margins, character limit, etc. (Ex: Title = Blue, Arial font, White background, bottom left, etc.)
2. Import your video charter's settings into your templates
When creating a new template, link your template to an existing video charter.
During template edition:
- when adding a text section, you may select among text sections already setup in your video charter
- when modifying a text section, you may select among the same set of text sections, by clicking on "apply charter style" button
You'll always be able to edit text settings directly from your template as well.
Visually you can see whether a text section is compliant or not, with your video charter.
3. Changes made on a video charter will impact your template accordingly
If you make changes on a video charter (for instance, modify internal margins of "keywords" animation):
- all text sections linked with this video charter (compliant) will be updated with this change.
- non-compliant won't be updated.
4. Change video charter on a template
If you are willing to change the look of text sections, you can change the video charter in the "details" tab of the template.
Select the charter you want to apply: the new charter style will be applied to all text sections of your template, in order to ensure perfect graphical consistency.