You have a business account and your user account is active.
note : you cannot change your password from the mobile app, you must first log on to the web platform here
- Log on to the platform with your usual password
- Click on your name at the top left to bring up the menu
- Select "My Account". Your profile will open on the right side of the screen
- Go on the "Details" tab. Then click on the last tab on the right "Change my password "
- Enter your current password and enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Validate by clicking on the "Save" button
Tip : The privacy and security of your data is very important. Your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters including capital letters and numbers.
Note: To be able to reset your password, you must have access to the email address linked to the Easymovie account.
On the APP
- Launch the application
- Click on " login " and then "Forgot your password ? "
- Enter your email address linked to the Easymovie account and confirm . An email will be sent to you to reset your password containing a link.
- Click the link or "Reset" button and enter your new password and confirm it.
- Confirm your new password by clicking on "Reset my password
- You are now connected to the platform
On the Platform
- Go to EasyMovie
- Click on "Forgot password? "
- Enter your email linked to the Easymovie account to reset your password and then "Send" . An email will be sent to you containing a link.
4. Click the link or "Reset" button and enter your new password and confirm it. 5. Confirm your new password by clicking on "Reset my password " 6. You are now connected to the platform
I did not receive email to reset password
If you have already completed the above steps and have not yet received the reset email, please check the tabs, files and spam filters in your inbox.
Here are some video tutorials on how to reset password