If you want to know all the features of subtitles, we invite you to read the article How do EasyMovie automatic subtitles work ?
This article covers the following topics
Once your subtitles request has been completed and you have been notified that your translation is ready, you will get this page :
Access the subtitles editing window
You can access the editing of your subtitles from the "Subtitles" button
and select the subtitled video to edit.
In order to edit your subtitles, you can :
- Edit the text that will be displayed by filling in the boxes
- You can remove sub-title blocks selecting the trash can icon
- You can add a block of subtitles by selecting the button +Add a subtitle knowing that the minimum duration of a subtitle must be 0.5 sc
- You can play with the duration and timecode of the subtitles by modifying the values on the left. You can use the small arrows that will appear or simply fill in the value by hand
- Changes are automatically saved when you edit the page. You will notice that a message will appear below "Your transcript" that will tell you "Edit Saved".
If you are satisfied with the result, you can press the red button"Validate"