As an administrator you can add, change permissions or delete a user on your customer account.
The article covers the following topics:
Adding a user to your customer account
In the tab "Account" then "Users", click on "New user" on the top right.
Enter their email address, as well as his first & last name, and don't forget to activate the initialization email so that the new user receives an email to activate their user account.
You can then define permissions (see below), step in the validation process and the notifications the user will receive (the user will also be able to modify his notifications from their account).
Changing user permissions
From the "Permissions" tab, you can define :
- the status of the user (admin or not)
- the type of projects accessible to the user (auto and studio, auto, studio, none) no
- the possibility to archive projects (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the possibility to order subtitles (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the possibility to download the HD version (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the approval settings (all projects, only own projects)
Once you have made all the settings, don't forget to save them by clicking on "Validate".
Add a user on an approval step
After setting up your user profile, go to the "Steps" tab to integrate the user into your approval process.
Deleting a user from your customer account
You can delete a user from your customer account in the "Account" section, then in the "Users" section and finally, click on the cross in the last column. In case of any doubt, you can contact your Customer Success Manager.