As an administrator, you can add, change permissions or delete a user on your customer account.
The article covers the following topics:
- Add a user to your customer account
- Change user permissions
- Delete a user from your customer account
Add a user to your customer account
In the "Users" tab on the left of your screen then click at the top right, on "New user".
Write their email address, last name & first name as well as the associated account, and click on "Invite user".
You can then choose their permissions (as shown below) and add them to any step in the validation process.
However, the user can modify their notifications from their account.
Change user permissions
From the "Permissions" tab, you can define :
- the status of the user (admin or not)
- the type of projects accessible to the user (auto and studio, auto, studio, none) no
- the possibility to archive projects (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the possibility to order subtitles (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the possibility to download the HD version (all projects, only own projects, none) no
- the approval settings (all projects, only own projects)
All changes are saved automatically.
Add a user to a validation step
After having configured your user's profile, go to the "validation process" tab, to integrate the user into your validation process.
Delete a user from your customer account
You can delete a user from your customer account in the "Account" tab, "Users", then "delete from account". If in doubt, you can contact your Customer Success Manager.
Article is closed for comments.