Once your user account is activated, you benefit from the authorizations linked to the administrator status and thus have the possibility to manage projects, define validation workflows and set user permissions.
You will find an overview of the EasyMovie platform features in the Overview of the EasyMovie platform article.
Additionally, you will find the following information:
From the dashboard, you have an overview of the current projects from the most recent to the oldest. This way you can see their status and perform certain actions, including viewing, editing, publishing, and or archiving.
In the "Settings" tab, you can :
- change general account information
- Working hours are used as a reference if you have added an approval step with an approval deadline. For example, if you choose an approval delay of 2 days and a video is "waiting for validation” on Friday, you will be able to validate it until Tuesday and not until Sunday.
- Set up the distribution of your videos on social networks, such as YouTube.
customize your assignment of rights (if you have subscribed to the option)
- Configure account settings to the sub-accounts (except the Name setting and publishing settings):
- Click the "Apply to all sub-accounts" button in front of a setting will apply that setting to all sub-accounts of the account you are currently configuring.
- Click the "Apply to all sub-accounts" button in front of a group of settings will apply all the settings in the group to all the sub-accounts in the account you are currently configuring.
You can view all the changes that have been made to the customer account.
Tip: If you encounter any difficulties with the configuration of your account, do not hesitate to contact our support team.