Whether you are creating a new project from the platform or giving your brief to the editor, you may need to add files or videos to your project.
All you need is :
If you are creating a new project from the platform, simply drag your files into the box made for that:
- You can insert your .mp4 files via the "Frames" tab
- Select your file or drag it into the dropzone shown down below:
- You can also add files from your Rush Box
- You can add files with the following format: (jpg, png, pdf, mp4, mov, wav, mp3) via the "files" tab
- The yellow bar is the progress bar for downloading your file
- Once the file is imported, you can rename it by clicking on your frame's name
- You can delete your file by clicking on the frame and then on the 3 dots on the right of your screen
- You can change the order of your frames by selecting it and moving it
- You can preview your file by selecting the frame then clicking on the play button
Once your files are uploaded, don’t forget to write your instructions to the editor.