For a very good brief, we invite you to be very specific. The more details there are, the less the risk of misinterpretation by our editors. This article tells you everything about the details and information you need to put in your brief.
1. Global Instructions
Fill in the elements that will be "common" to your entire project such as:
- Graphical charter to be used
- The music and Its specificities as "turning down the volume while there is a speaker
- The editing pace and pan sequencing
- Logo to be inserted
From the "Global instructions" tab which is under the "Instructions" tab as in the screenshot below
2. Frames list and Instructions
We advise you to make your texts/instructions appear to the editor in the boxes frame by frame.
From the "Frames list" and/or the "Instructions" tab:
3. Instructions for editors
For each frame, please be assured to mention :
- For keywords : their contents, where to place them, timecode and time of appearance in the image
- Cut frame if necessary
- Images to be inserted
- Timecode and length/duration of any item to appear on the screen
- Name the files to be inserted
- Indication on the sound effects
Don’t forget to send your instructions by clicking on the red button at the top right of your screen.