This article will guide you through the following steps of the Auto mode :
1. Create a project
To create an auto mode video, start by logging in to the EasyMovie web platform and click on Create on the top right corner and follow the steps explained in the tutorial below :
2. Duplicate a project
From your project page, follow these steps :
- Click on Duplicate in right upper corner
- Name your project then click on the Duplicate this project button.
- Your duplicated project is ready and is in the Incomplete status.
3. Edit a project
You can edit your video even if it is Completed.
To do so, click on the ✏️ button on top of your screen
Then click on the Frames tab to insert your edits
Make your edits, then click on Preview to watch the final result and validate the video if you are satisfied with the render.
4. Edit a subtitled project
Once you request the generation of subtitles, you can no longer edit the original project.
However, here is a trick to modify it, without creating a new project from scratch :
- Go to the subtitles tab and click on the ... of the sub-project
- Download the .srt file
- Click on Edit subtitles
- On the text edition page click on Save & quit
- The Delete this version button will then be available (the project status will be Text awaiting approval)
- Click on it to delete the sub-project
- Refresh your project's page
- The edit button ✏️ is now available on the main project.
- Once you finish editing your project, you can recreate the subproject by ticking the Import option then uploading the .srt file that you previously downloaded.
5. Record a Screen
By creating your auto project, you have the possibility to record yourself, to upload your rush and to record your screen by following these steps :
- Select the frame you wish to edit and click on Record 📹
- Once you are on the editing page, click on the Record button and select the Record your screen option.
- Which will trigger this new option where you need to click Select a screen to record
- Then choose either a Chrome tab, a window or a screen and click on Share
- Start recording by clicking on Record Screen in the right upper corner.
- Finish recording by clicking on the Stop 🟥 button, the frame will synchronize automatically.
To go further
Have a look on our Filming Tips Checklist