Why use audio per frame in an auto project
EasyMovie helps clients increase their video production through both autonomy and speed.
The EasyMovie auto mode illustrates these values perfectly by allowing users to film, edit, and compile videos in just a few minutes.
With audio per frame, you may include a music soundtrack to a video project and decide how to include it frame by frame (music only, video audio, mix of both).
This can be particularly valuable for event-related videos.
How to use audio per frame?
Before starting, please note that you need to select or import an audio file in order to select your audio settings.
1. Choose the frame and click on "TT"
2. On the editing page you will find at the bottom left the "Audio Balance" section
3. In both Desktop and Auto mode this tab allows you to choose from 3 options for each frame:
- 100% audio: The selected frame will only be playing sound from the frame video
- 100% music: The selected frame will only be playing your selected music soundtrack
- Mix: The frame will be playing both sounds from the frame video (80%) and the music soundtrack (20%).
You can select one music per video.
Fade in / fade out: The audio per frame feature has a built-in fade in and fade out effect, allowing videos to play music on only specific frames without arriving or leaving too abruptly.
Music continuity: If you select a music soundtrack on several consecutive frames, the music goes on in these frames without starting over for each frame.