Before starting, if it is not the case yet, here is the article to download the new application Rush Box. Once the installation done, you can now start synchronising your mobile videos via the application to use them on the platform.
To do so, you can follow the tutorial down below:
This article is here to guide you in the use of the new mobile app following these few steps.
1 - Synchronise your clips from your smartphone
- Open the app and log in using your EasyMovie email address
- Once you are logged in, you will find the new interface.
- Click on the Import button to trigger the autorisation prompt to your smartphone's videos
& photos. Select Allow.
- Choose the videos you want to import you can choose multiple ones at a time
- Await calmly as the clips' transfer starts the time necessary for the transfer is directly related to your internet connection.
- Now that the clips are uploaded, open your favorite web browser on your computer
and log in the EasyMovie platform with the same account used on the Rush Box.
2 - Use the synchronised clips on the web platform
- Navigate the Projects tab and choose the project you wish to add the videos that you uploaded from your smartphone.
- The project is now open, go to the frame to which you wish to import the clip and click on the Import a file button.
- A new tab on the right opens up where you can see the usual way to upload a file and all the videos that you imported to the Rush Box from your smartphone.
- Choose the video you want to add to your project and click on the Import button, only a unique video can be added per frame.
- Now that your clip has been completely uploaded, you can trim it and add your texts to it.
Knowing now how to use the Rush Box, it becomes easy to import videos from your smartphone, directly to the platform to finalise your projects !