The new "invite a guest" feature allows you to invite a person to record or film themselves on a specific frame of your video.
This feature is a solution for communication departments, for example, who make several interviews and who have to transfer their rushes through external means each time, which can reduce the quality of the rush and waste a lot of time.
- To do so, you just need to open the project.
- Select the performer's plan and click on the "invite" button
- A secure link will be generated automatically that you can paste and send to your interviewee.
- As a guest, you will receive the link that will allow you to:
- film yourself
- upload a video that is already saved on your computer
- record your screen
- You have the possibility to see the texts that will appear on the frame to have an idea about the framing of the speaker and also change the position
- Once the recording or upload is done, you can click on "retake" to refilm.
- cut your clip
- click on edit you text to edit the texts on the frame
- validate to send your clip
- The upload bar will start and your video will be uploaded automatically to the project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.