The new "invite a guest" feature allows you to invite a person to record or film themselves on a specific frame of your video.
This feature is a solution for communication departments, for example, who make several interviews and who have to transfer their rushes through external means each time, which can reduce the quality of the rush and waste a lot of time.
- To do so, you just need to open the project.
- Select the performer's plan and click on the "invite" button
- A secure link will be generated automatically that you can paste and send to your interviewee.
- As a guest, you will receive the link that will allow you to film yourself or upload a video that is already saved on your computer:
- Once the recording or upload is done, you can click on "validate" to send your rush or on "redo" to refilm.
- The upload bar will start and your video will be uploaded automatically to the project.