The following tutorial is also explained in this short video (made with EasyMovie of course!)
This configuration is only available for users having the permission set “Easymovie Admin User”.
- Go to the EasyMovie App, and select the “EasyMovie Templates” tab
- A modal will open, to let you create a new EasyMovie Template on Salesforce:
- You’ll need to switch to your EasyMovie platform and select the template you want to add to your Salesforce org on the templates list, click then on the "Preview" link on your desired template:
- You will be redirected to a URL like this one: https://software.easy.movie/template/view/XXXXX
- Copy this URL and paste it on Salesforce, into the field "URL"
- For the "ID EasyMovie" field, enter the last digits from your URL (XXXXX in our example)
- Enter then an appropriate name into the "EasyMovie Template Name" field, for our example it could be "New Opportunity".
- Click “Save”. Your template is now ready to be used on Salesforce.