As an admin, you can define a validation process. We advise you to complete this step with your Customer Success Manager.
This article deals with the following topics:
- Approval process by default
- Adding an approval step
- Adding a group on the approval step
- Adding a user on the approval step
- Delete an approval step
Approval Process by default
You can access your validation process via the account management dashboard and then by clicking on the "Approval process" tab :
The validation process consists of at least two steps :
- The first is the step 0 where the EasyMovie Post-production managers are.
- The second step is the client Step 1 where are added all the users from your account.
Note : Even if a user is on the approval step, he can't validate all the projects. In our example, our "Superadmin test" is on the client approvalstep 1 but can only validate its projects.
Adding an approval step
To a add a step to your approval process, please click on the red button + New step
- Name your step
- Add a validation time, this can be useful if you don’t want a video to be blocked with the "Awaiting Approval" beyond a certain time. Once the setup time is reached, your video will be automatically approved.
- Validate the action by clicking on "Add to process"
Adding a group on the approval step
The new step you have created is still empty. You can fill it in by adding a group. All users in this group will be this approval step
The group already exists
The group does not exist
- Click on the 3 strokes icon on the top right of the step
- Select + "Add a group"
- Name your group
- Define the permissions
- Validate by clicking on "Add this group"
Adding a user on the approval step
To add a user on a step, you may :
- Click on the grey button "Add a user"
- Click on the 3 strokes at the right and select "Add a user"
You can also add a user to a step from the user profile as explained in this article Modifying a user.
- You don't need to add a user on an approval step if its group is already added on this step
- If too much users on the same step, there is no need that everyone approves the video
- If you are the only user on the step and you have created the video, you will not be able to approve it
- By default, all the users on the approval steps will receive notifications to approve the projects. Think about managing users notifications
Delete an approval step
To delete a validation step, you must select the icon representing a trash bin (see photo at the beginning of the article).