As an admin, you can define a validation process. We advise you to complete this step with your Customer Success Manager.
This article deals with the following topics:
- Approval process by default
- Adding an approval step
- Adding a group on the approval step
- Adding a user on the approval step
- Delete an approval step
Approval Process by default
You can access your validation process via the account management dashboard and then by clicking on the "Approval process" tab :
The validation process consists of at least two steps :
- The first is the step 0 where the EasyMovie Post-production managers are.
- The second step is the client Step 1 where are added all the users from your account.
Note : Even if a user is on the approval step, he can't validate all the projects. In our example, our "Superadmin test" is on the client approvalstep 1 but can only validate its projects.
Adding an approval step
To a add a step to your approval process, please click on the red button + New step
- Name your step
- Add a validation time, this can be useful if you don’t want a video to be blocked with the "Awaiting Approval" beyond a certain time. Once the setup time is reached, your video will be automatically approved.
- Validate the action by clicking on "Add to process"
Adding a group on the approval step
The new step you have created is still empty. You can fill it in by adding a group. All users in this group will be this approval step
The group already exists
If your group already exists, you will need to follow the steps to set it up and add it to the approval step.
The group does not exist
- Click on the 3 strokes icon on the top right of the step
- Select + "Add a group"
- Name your group
- Define the permissions
- Validate by clicking on "Add this group"
Adding a user on the approval step
To add a user on a step, you may :
- Click on the grey button "Add a user"
- Click on the 3 strokes at the right and select "Add a user"
You can also add a user to a step from the user profile as explained in this article Modifying a user.
- You don't need to add a user on an approval step if its group is already added on this step
- If too much users on the same step, there is no need that everyone approves the video
- If you are the only user on the step and you have created the video, you will not be able to approve it
- By default, all the users on the approval steps will receive notifications to approve the projects. Think about managing users notifications
Delete an approval step
To delete a validation step, you must select the icon representing a trash bin (see photo at the beginning of the article).