To edit your template, you must select the "Frame" tab. To add a new plan you will have to press the + icon. Each frame can be named, duplicated or deleted and you can add or modify :
You can upload a video or image file from your computer to :
- Illustrate your plan and serve as an example
- Question panels, intro/outro as an integral part of your video
What's the frame for ? What should the frame show ?
- Intro frame or outro, questions
- indication on the subject to be filmed
- Texts to fill
They can be technical ou scenic :
- Different kind of frames
- Camera movements
- Images composition
You can add indicative duration or you can also use minimum and maximum frame times which will cause the recording to stop when the maximum time is reached and vice versa, the user will not be able to stop the recording of his rush until the minimum duration is reached. Please note that it is very difficult to make videos with such time restrictions.
Title of next field
These are instructions to the speakers to help them during filming.
What could be said
- Speaker info
- Key words
The "settings" section allows you to apply a specific behavior to each of your frames according to whether or not you want to lock someelements from the following list :
- Locked video: the imported file will be locked on the mobile app, users will not be able to delete or modify it
- Locked audio: the audio setting will be locked on the mobile app, users will not be able to change it
- Fixed lengh : makes the durations you have entered earlier restrictive and not for indication
- Display logo : if you uncheck this box, your company logo will not appear on this frame.
- Enable to add text
- Lock this frame style : the frame style will be locked on the mobile app, users will not be able to modify it. The style of the frame corresponds to the graphic rendering of the text animations.
- Enable to switch camera
- Default camera