EasyMovie allows large companies to better communicate, allowing any coworker to communicate quickly and easily via the EasyMovie app.
That's why it is essential to us to provide users with the best and most intuitive app possible.
To this end, we've improved and redesigned all project edition screens within the EasyMovie app.
What are the key changes of the new app design?
1. New global overview of your selected template
Once you've selected your template, you'll benefit from a new general overview of your template, displayed as a list of frames, for a greater and quicker understanding of your video's structure.
- The screen shows an overview of all project frames, and allows you to quickly see what is left to do to complete your video.
- Each frame shows key information such as recommended length, locked video or clip to shoot, etc.
- Change your project title by clicking the header
- Get back to your project list by clicking the top left cross
- Access your project settings by clicking the top right settings icon
2. Set your project settings
The settings screen has been redesigned in order to centralize all different parameters in a single menu.
The project settings menu allows you to:
- visualize and modify the project's logo and position
- change the project soundtrack (by selecting among our set of soundtracks or uploading your own soundtrack from your phone)
- edit the style of added text fields (font, color, background color)
- add release forms to your video project
Not that some of these settings may not appear on the app, if locked by your admin.
3. Frames and action tabs
Once on a project frame, you may:
- get back to your project overview, by clicking the 'List' icon (top left)
- move on to the following frame by swiping right or clicking "Next" (top right)
In each frame, you'll be able to access 4 tabs at the bottom of the screen: Tips, Edits, Audio, and Text. If actions have been disabled by the admin on the template, a lock will be displayed on the locked tab.
- The 'Tips' tab
The tips tab allows you to read the frame's tips, and shoot or upload a rush by clicking "+ New clip".
- The 'Edits' tab
The 'Edits' tab allows you to shoot, upload, or trip a rush.
- The 'Audio' tab
The Audio tab allows you manage the frame's audio settings, choosing between 3 possible options: 100% video audio, 100% music, mix of both.
Clicking the selected soundtrack allows you to choose a different soundtrack.
- The 'Text' tab
This tab allows you to access all of your video's texts, frame by frame.
Clicking the pen icon allows you to edit text content and style.
Clicking 'Preview texts' allows you to preview the frame's added texts.
Note that text edition may have been locked by your admin.
We're hoping you'll enjoy the update, happy filming!
Article is closed for comments.