The article covers the following topics :
1-Automated project on the mobile application:
Here are the actions that depend on the settings of the template you are using. You will find all the information about configuring templates in the article Editing templates
- add text animations because when creating a template, it is possible to make adding text animations mandatory or impossible. However, do not hesitate to contact support if you have any doubts.
- choose the type of animation
- choose the graphic outcome
- Choose position
Add a text:
- Once you have shot your frame, select the tab "texts"
- if you use a template where the text animations are not pre-set, "Keywords" will be selected by default
- you can change the animation style by scrolling down the menu, you will then have the choice between Title, Speaker Info, Keywords, and Panel.
- the icon on the right allows you to access the text settings; like its Style, Animation, Position Movement as well as Background Color.
- you should validate any modifications made
- enter your text in the box (the wheel icon to the right of this box is used to change the graphic style of your text, see the article Editing a visual identity
- you can add another text, however, it will have the same style as the previous one. If your first text animation is a keyword, and you add texts, they will also be keywords
- you can preview your text by clicking on "preview texts"
- If you want to see all of the animations on the video, you should launch the compilation by clicking on "Preview video"
Edit a text:
You just need to edit the text you have entered :
- access the animation style settings to edit the style
- access the text settings to change the visual outcome
Choose your keywords timings:
You can now edit the timing of text sections within a frame
To do so, choose the frame you want to edit, then:
- click on the "texts" tab
- click on the text section you want to edit
- click on the clock icon on top of the text section
- Move the red arrow to indicate where the text should appear on the clip
- click on the red timer below to save that position
- click on the red check button on top of your screen to save your edit
Delete a text:
To delete a text, you need to enter the settings of the text you wrote from the wheel icon, then click "Delete this text" at the bottom and "Validate".
Add a text
-Click on "Edit your texts" then on "Add a text section" as shown on the screenshots:
- Once done, you can insert your texts
You just have to edit the text you have entered or :
- access the animation style settings to change its style and layout by clicking on the "pencil" icon
- access the text settings to change its visual output.
-Don't forget to save your changes.
Delete a text
-You can delete the added text field by clicking on the " trash " button in the screenshot below:
NB: the time of appearance of texts on the Desktop will be available soon
See the detailed article Text animation parameters
To edit the graphic output of your text animations, we recommend that you read Editing a visual identity.