If It is not already done, here is how to download the app. Once you have installed it you can now create your first studio project! To do so, you simply follow the next steps :
- Launch the app on your mobile
- Log in
- Click on the cross button at the right bottom of your screen to create a new project
- Select an template from the Studio list
- Click on the Choose this template button at the bottom of your screen
- Once on the start your project page, name it and click on See the Frames list
- On the storyboard page, add the needed frames and rushs to your project
- Go the the Texts tab and add the notes to the editors.
- Click on Validate to send your project to the editors.
Note: The style and number of templates you see depends on your account settings. For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Article is closed for comments.