As an account administrator, you have the ability to edit a user.
- Select "Account" from the menu on the left of your screen
- Once on the Account Management Dashboard page, select the "User" tab to display the list
- Select the user whose permissions should change
Once on the profile you can :
- Modify the general information and add it to a group
- Change the permissions
- Change the approval Step
- Change the notifications
- Delete the user from this account, the user will always have an Easymovie account but will no longer be associated with your client account and will no longer be able to access your videos or templates
Add the user to a group
From the "Permissions" tab you can define whether :
- the user is admin
- what kinds of project can the user order : auto and studio, auto, studio, no
- the possibility to archive projects : all projects, only own projects, no
- the possibility to order subtitles : all projects,only own projects, no
- can download the HD version: all projects, only own projects, no
- can approve : all projects,only own projects
- Validate your modifications
Note: If your user is in a group, his rights cannot override the rights that the family has.
Add a user on an approval step
Once in the "Steps" tab, select the steps on which the user can approve his video.