This section allows you to add and set your graphical elements such as your text, from the template, which will avoid or prevent the user from doing it from the mobile.
The article covers the following topics: :
Add an animation group
From the tab "Frames", click on +Add a group, then :
- Name you new group
- Choose your animation type among Title, Keywords, Speaker infos and Panel
- Select the animation, on this example you may choose "Banner" or "Vertical bar'/
- Define the position
- The animation motion or how it should appear
- The animation style or the visual rendering, you can set the background color of your "banner" or its opacity and width
- External margins are the distance between your banner and the edge of your screen. They are filled by default
- Internal margins are the space between your text and the edge of the "banner"
- Once setup, don't forget to save
- You can delete your group by clicking on the "Trash Bin" icon when you are on the "Frame" page.
Note : You do not have to edit or customize all fields. The default values are made to suit most of the users.
Add a field
Once you have defined the style of your animation, you can now define the properties of the field it will contain. These will applied to your text or image depending on what you select.
You may choose between 2 fields : Text or image
- Name your field so that the user of your template knows what to fill in
- Define the character max and the maximum lines
- You can make this field mandatory which means that the user will not be able to finalize his video until this field is filled
- The text style allows you to change the font, color, size, alignment etc...
- You can also add default text
Do not hesitate to ask for help from your Customer Success Manager if you encounter difficulties in creating your templates.