You can add a logo in different ways :
- On the platform when you create your visual identity
- On the mobile while editing the visual identity
This article contains :
- Create a logo from the visual identity
- Create a logo from the mobile
- Create a logo from the template
- De-activate the logo on some frames
Create a logo from the visual identity
- Access the charters dashboard from the "Charters" menu
- Select the identity on which you want to add a logo, or create one
- Go to "Logo"
- Import a new logo
- Choose a file (.png, .jpg)
- You can then define its position: Top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right
- Edit margins
- Edit height
Once the logo is added, you can download it, edit it or delete it.
Create a logo from the mobile
This action is only possible if the template you are using has no restrictions. If your template is locked, you will not be able to access the project settings tab.
- Select the wrench icon at the top right of your screen
- Project settings
- Add a logo to the space provided
Create a logo from the template
From the template edition :
- "Frames" tab then "animation style"
- Add your animation group
- Select you field => Image
- Name your "image"
- You can make it mandatory
- To be able to save your changes, you should fill the field "Image style"
- Define your percentages
- Select 'Upload image" in order to make it available for the users from the mobile.
- If you uncheck "Enable to edit on app", your users will not be able to edit the image.
Note : By operating so, this image or logo will only be present on the frame in question. You could get the same result by adding a logo from the graphic charter associated to the template, and then disable the logo on all the other frames.