As an admin, you are abe to bring all of the users to a group in order to restrict the content they have access to, and define permissions that will be specific to them.
This article contains the following topics :
- Create a group
- Setup a group
- Add a user to the group
Create a group
From the dashboard on the account icon, please go on the "group" tab.
- Once on the table of groups management, click on the red button at the right + add a group.
- A new window appears, you should name your group
- Other fields are not required
- Don't forget to validate by clicking on "add this group"
Setup a group
By creating a group, you can determine:
- Its permissions
- Wether It should be on one or many approval step
- Publishing the videos
- Ordering Automated projects, studio, automated and studio projects
- Downloading HD Version of all the projects, own projects, none
- Approving its own projects or all the projects
The "steps" tab allows you to see all the approval steps if you are going to add your group on one or many steps. Just tick the cases.
Publishing the vidéos
You can restrict or exclude the broadcast of videos from the "publishing videos" tab. By default, the value is "No", if you decide to configure the diffusion for this family, you will have to fill in the fields that will appear following the example described in this article in the section "setup"
Tips : No matter your modifications, you should save them
Modify a group
- To edit a group, simply select it from your groups management table. You will access it from the menu "Account"-> tab "groups
- Don't forget to save you modifications
Add a user to the group
To add a user to a group you should :
- Select "Users" tab
- Select the user you want add to th group
- Once on the window user information, select the fields "Search for a group" located under the "phone" field.
- Choose your group