You will find in the article Presentation of the Easymovie platform an overview of the platform’s features.
This article contains the following topics:
As an account admin, you have the ability to manage projects, define the validation workflow and the permissions of each user.
From the dashboard, you have an overview of the projects in progress ranked from the most recent to the oldest. You can see their statuses and perform certain actions. Refer to the article Project progress to know the different statuses.
The approval process is set with your Customer Sucess Manager during auto and studio training. However you can add an approval step yourself or add a user to a present step.
The article will give you all the steps.
Creating and setting groups allows you to group your users. Thus, on the same customer account, you can decide to create a group A that would not have access to the templates of Family B and therefore could not use them. For example, if your company is international and you have templates in French but also in German, it is useless tp be figured on the application for all users because they would take up space unnecessarily.
Thus, you may :
- Restrict the use of a template to a family
- Set up video delivery for a family
- Set up the permissions
- Set up the validation step
Please refers to the article : Modify a user
- Add or delete a user from a group
- Change the permissions
- Add or delete users on the approval step
In Settings, you may :
- change the general account information
- Hours of work are used as a reference if you have added an approval step with a validationdelay. For example, if you have set a validation period of 2 days and a video is in "waiting for approval on Friday", you can validate it until Tuesday and not until Sunday.
- Set up the videos sharing on social networks like on youtube for example
- Set up the release form
You can access any changes that have been made to the customer account.
If you encounter difficulties with the configuration of your account, please contact your Customer Success Manager.