Once your project is on "finished" and synchronized on the platform, you can open it and choose between these options:
- Click on the button in the top-right corner "Copy" and select "Share the link".
- "Get gif link" will show a pop-up with a 3 seconds version of your video as a GIF that you can share by email via a link.
- Going for "Share par email" will open the possibility to share the video directly to a recepient of your choice by typing their email address. You can also share it with a short message.
- "Get embed code" will give you a code that you can add to a web page or any platform that supports HTML.
- If you want, you can also download the video so you can share it elsewhere later on (this option will not get you the stats of its viewing as it is shared externally to the EasyMovie Platform).
- You can define a password, that will be necessary to every viewing of the video.
- Your video must at least be "Awaiting approval" from your side to be shared from the platform.
- You will only be able to download a HD Ready (720p) version of your video.
- To download the Full HD (1080p)version, you will need to validate your HD Ready video, then wait for the editor to send you the Full HD version.
- You can download the video either in Full HD or in HD Ready by choosing from the dropdown list: