- Create your project
- Following up with the project
I. Create your project
1. On the App
- On the Home page, create a new project by pressing the + button at the bottom right
- Select a Studio template
- Name your project, Film, edit, add your frames
- Give your instructions by filling in the Instructions field for the editor in the Texts tab for each Frame. You do not need to cut your rushes, the editor will do it, however if you have repeated several attempts on the same plane, you can give him the timecode
- Press the Finish and Send button at the bottom right of your screen
- If the feature is activated, you may now sign the the image rights waiver
- Validate and send your project to Easymovie editors. A message will inform you that You are about to close your video and you will not be able to go back on the the content or the on the description of you video. Your project is saved during this step.
- All your rushes have been sent to the editors, your project is on ready-to-process status. You can no longer access its content while it is waiting for processing.
You will be notified by email once your video is available
2. On the App and the platform
The first steps are the same as the creation of a project on the application, once you have created your it and filmed all your plans:
- You do not need to give your instructions to the editoras you will do it in the next steps from the platform. Press the Sync with cloud button on the bottom left.
- Your rushes are sent and saved on the platform
- You find your project on the Home page of your mobile in incomplete status, you can go on it and modify it again. Remember to synchronize any changes to update the rushes on the platform.
- Log in to the platform
- Go to Projects -> View my projects and select the project you synchronized just before. Here is the project "1st Video"
- Once you are on your project page, you can add files as well as your instructions for the editor. As long as you have not approved, your project is in incomplete status
- Finish & send your instructions by pressing the button at the top right of your page
3. On the platform
It is not recommended to create a new project from A to Z in this way because you will not have access to templates. This section is reserved for those who have access to the platform and who would find themselves in the following situation
You have approved a video which is completed but you want to make some changes. Once the video is validated, the project is closed and it can no longer be modified by the studio. However, you have the possibility to recreate a project from the platform, download your rushes and then add the indications to the editors.
- Log in to the platform
- From the menu select at the bottom left the tab + New project to create a new project
- Name your project
- Import your files in the dedicated blank at the right of your screen
- Give your instructions to the editors
- Finish and send on the top right
- The process remain the same after that
II. Following up with the project
Whether on the mobile or the platform, here is the definition of the different terms of the projects status :
- Incomplete : An action is required from your side : you saved your project but you did not approve it for editing yet. You can complete your project or brief and approve the video.
- Ready to process : Your project is received by the studio and will be processed under 48H, it contains your rushes, attached files as well as your instructions, no action is required by your side.
- As long as your project is ready to process you can edit it on the platform. To do so, you should go back on your project page and press the button at the top right. If you decide to change it, you will be back in the previous step . You will need to re-validate to get it ready to process again.
- Processing : The editor is working on the project. You cannot edit
- Awaiting approval : Action is required from your side. You can edit or approve your video
- HD requested : You are satisfied with the result and you have approved the video. The HD version will be available on the platform. By clicking on the link, you can download it in both high and low definition.
- The editor sent you the HD version. Your project is now Complete
Once a project has been validated by you and is in step 16, you will no longer be able to request a modification from the studio. You will need to recreate a new project with your rushes and give your instructions to the editor in step 3.