This article is for users who have created a video with an automatic template. For a video created with a studio template, it is not possible to preview the rendering directly from the application. You’ll have to wait for the studio to get back to you.
Preview the rendering of your edits
Once you have finished filming and editing all of your plans one by one, you will need to preview the rendition in order to validate or modify it before exporting it.
For this purpose:
- Press the red preview video button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Depending on your account options, the application will suggest that you add a release form.
- If your video does not require you to sign this form, please check " There is no speaker on this video, no release form is necessary"
- Preview is launched, which consists in a compilation of all your rushs in order to make a single video. Depending on the total duration of your video and the model of your mobile, the compilation time will vary
- The compilation is finished, you can launch the video player to watch the video
- If the video is not right for you, you can click on Edit Project to go back to the Project Edit page and edit the rushs
- Once you have made your changes, you can preview the video again and repeat the operation until you are fully satisfied with your rendering
In order to ensure the proper execution of this step, please be sure :
- that you do have a stable internet connection
- do not shut down the application
- let the application run in the foreground
- have enough battery
Are you experiencing difficulties with this step ?
If you encounter difficulties during this step, you can contact support