- I. Welcome page
- II. Template
From the mobile App, you will be able to shoot and edit easily your videos in a short time :
- Download the App
- Accept the terms and conditions of use
I. Welcome page
1. Account for trial :
1. Hamburger Button
It allows you to access these features in order of appearance.
- New project : Create a new project
- Shoot : Launch the camera
- Key terms : Definitions of videos context
- Tutorials : Tips to use EasyMovie
- Customer Support : Contact our Support teams
- Open source : Lists of all the open source projects used by EasyMovie
2. Your account
This section contains all the the information related to your account.
- Your user name
- Credits left
- My infos : contains your contact details and your user profile
- Logout : you will be obliged to re-enter your credentials during your next connection to the Easymovie application.
3. (+) button :
Allows you to directly create a new project and access templates on your account.
2. Premium or Administrator account
- Hamburger button :
It allows you to access these features in the order of appearance
- User name
- New Project
- Shoot : Launches the camera
- Key terms : will give you vocabulary definitions specific to video capture
- Tutorials : will show you some practical tips and explanations for using Easymovie
- Customer Support : will allow you to contact application support directly
- Open source : lists all open source projects used by Easymovie
- Logout : you will be required to re-enter your credentials when you next log on to the Easymovie application.
2. Filter projects :
This section allows you to filter your projects according the mode you have used:
Filter by status :
- Ready to process
- To modify
- Awaiting approval
- Awaiting my approval
- Awaiting HD
3. The + button :
Allows you to directly create a new project .
To create a project, you will have to choose a template that will guide you in your videos.
Note: You will only see templates that have been created or validated by the account administrator within your company.
1. Project edition
Once the template is selected, here you are on the editing page of your project.
From top to bottom:
- Project name
- Settings : allows you to access the project parameters in which you can add a logo as well as import music from your mobile or from the audio library that we offer as well as configure the release form
- Timeline : to fill out with plans that you will shoot or import from the gallery of your phone
- Shoot : launch the capture screen
- Add : import videos from the gallery of your phone
- Cut : reduces the duration of a plan
- Delete : removes the video from the timeline but not from your mobile
- Middle Window : video player to watch the selected plan and not the entire video with all the plans in a row
- Fields : to add and configure your text fields
- Audio : to add and configure audio per frame as well as music for the project. (You can only add one music per video project)
- Save : to save your modifications
- Preview video : launches the compilation to allow you to watch the video with the video edited
Note: Some features depend on your account settings as well as your permissions.
2. Screen capture
- Closes the capture screen and brings you back to the storyboard page
- Show/Hide the Grid
- Save/Sto recording
- Bubble of level
- Displays/hides text fields
Note: Your interface may be different from the one presented depending on the options activated on your account.