- Why to publish on YouTube ?
- How to setup my YouTube account on EasyMovie?
- How to publish my videos from the EasyMovie platform?
1. Why to publish on YouTube ?
EasyMovie assists you during the whole chain of creation and management of your videos, from the design phase to the publication.
Since YouTube is the reference platform in the field of video hosting, it is natural to offer you a quick way to send your content to YouTube directly from the EasyMovie platform.
2. How to setup my YouTube account on EasyMovie ?
Only Admin users can setup YouTube publishing.
- On the platform, from the Account tab > Settings, activate the following option :
- In order to connect your EasyMovie account to the YouTube channel on which you want to publish, the following setup window appears :
- Click on "Connect YouTube account" then enter your account credentials ID :
- Then follow the steps on the screen to connect your YouTube account.
- Once your account is properly associated, you can configure the default publishing settings. You can choose the default title, description and tags for your publications.
You can also restrict the publication according to the type of template (auto or studio) and set the status of the published videos by default (private, public, not listed) :
2. How to publish my videos from the EasyMovie platform ?
A - Manual publication
Once a video project has "Completed" status, the "Publish" button appears in the top right corner of your project view.
- If you click on this button, a publication window appears pre-filled with information previously defined by default. You can modify these settings again before publishing.
- By clicking "Approve", you approve the immediate publication of your video on the set YouTube channel.
- A mail in sent to ou confirming that your video has been sent with success
B - 'Automatic publication'
The EasyMovie automatic publication consists in activating the immediate and automatic publication of all your EasyMovie videos, as soon as they are under "Completed" status.
The Settings defined by default (title, description, tags) are then used during the publication but can always be modified from your YouTube channel directly.
Every time a video is automatically published, an email is sent to you confirming that the video has been posted to your YouTube channel.
If you want to activate the automatic publishing option on your account, please contact your Customer Account Manager or Account Manager.
For any questions or requests for assistance to setup your YouTube account from the EasyMovie platform, please do not hesitate to contact your CSM directly.