How to edit a studio video project from the app:
- Select a project "Waiting for my approval" to edit or approve your project. Click on Play to watch your video and press "Request an edit" to add an edit. The associated time code appears. Enter your changes in the dedicated area and click on "Ok".
- You have the option to add several edits in a row. Add a new rush by tapping "Add": Select your rushes by clicking "Insert" and specify the time code where you want to insert your rush.
- Edit a comment by clicking on the "pencil" or press the "X" to delete it.
- Once your changes are complete, click on "Send".
How to edit a studio video project from the platform:
As soon as your video is ready, an email is sent to you in order to validate it or enter new changes.
- Click on the link to access your video.
- You will get to the "Edit and Approve" interface of your video project. Click "Play" to view your video. Click on "Pause" when you want to make a change, then click on "Edit.
- On the left, a window will open with the associated time code . Enter your changes in this window.
- Add a change by following the previous step.Stop the video then click on "Add a change"
- Add an audio, photo or video file by clicking on the dotted space.