The process will be different depending on whether you are creating an Auto or Studio video.
The rendering suits you, you can now export your video which means you send the final rendering of your video on the App to your phone gallery.
This consists in duplicating the local files in the App to our platform.
II. Exporter une vidéo auto
III. Export a Studio video
Once your studio project has been filmed, you can give your information to the editors from the mobile app or from the Easymovie platform.
1. From the Platform
Once you have filmed all your plans, you have the possibility to use the platform to give your instructions to the editors, but for this you will have to sync all your rushes to the platform. This will duplicate your rushes on the platform and save your project in the application at the same time.
- Press the Synchronize button at the bottom left of your screen
Now that your rushes are synchronized and your project is saved, you can log on to the platform to open your project and give your instructions to the editors
2. From the Mobile
Once you have filmed all your plans, you can give your instructions directly to the editors by filling the field "Instructionseditors" located in the Texts tab
- Press Finish and Send. This will close your project and send it directly to the editors
- Add a release form if the option is present, in case it is not necessary, you can check "There is no speaker in this video, no release form is necessary"
- Press Validate
- A pop-up window appears asking you to confirm your choice
- Press Validate
- Your rushes are sent to the platform and to Studio
- Your project is in status Ready to be processed
If you experience difficulties during these steps, please be sure :
- You do have a stable Internet connection
- The App is on
- Do not open the project on the platfomr while It still syncing on the App
- Avoid any action on the project during the sync